Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone ever tell Blonaid what a god damn fool she's making of herself.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

When all else fails, resort to condescension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 H1ppy

Stop contradicting yourself ;)

Oops, sorry, my bad. :o
    Dudess wrote: »
    When all else fails, resort to condescension.

Done, and done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

They're going to be ringing in the New Year with this **** again this year.

What a cod. :mad: :(

My real New Year's Day ringing comes on when it hits midnight in Times Square in New York and Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin ring in the New Year like they properly should on CNN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

They're going to be ringing in the New Year with this **** again this year.

What a cod. :mad:

My real New Year's Day ringing comes on when it hits midnight in Times Square in New York and Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin ring in the New Year like they properly should.

Our country is broke. This is all rte can afford these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Our country is broke. This is all rte can afford these days.

This is RTE's way of making money these days with all these gullible simpletons texting in their votes to the All-Ireland Non-talent Show.

It must be getting fierce difficult to get the old license fee off people in the past couple of years...

• Advertisement

telekon wrote: »
    This is RTE's way of making money these days with all these gullible simpletons texting in their votes to the All-Ireland Non-talent Show.

It must be getting fierce difficult to get the old license fee off people in the past couple of years...

And then they constantly impose ads on us telling us that we won't get away with not paying our tv licence. Hence the question: why the hell do they have the ads in the first place, shouldn't they delight in the new revenue from the penalties if they were that sure of making people pay? It doesn't even make sense logically.

Oh noes! Daddy was in court for standing up for something he believed in!!! Oh Holy Mary Mother of God the shame... THE SHAME!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

just do what i do never watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

Everytime I see her I fell like vomiting!

All of those chins make me feel like I'm in china.

She is an obnoxious lump of mould.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sandbear

I once saw blathnaid ni chofaigh in the Blackrock shopping centre. I never saw such a stuck up cow in all my life. Rotten. She gave off a very negative vibe. :mad:

The savage eye did a great parody of her, finally a bit of quality satire to show up likes of what we have to endure on TV :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

dont know much about the talent show as i dont watch it but your wan bla?? id rather get up on a monday morning than get up on her the irritating bitch.

• Advertisement

sandbear wrote: »
    I once saw blathnaid ni chofaigh in the Blackrock shopping centre. I never saw such a stuck up cow in all my life. Rotten. She gave off a very negative vibe. :mad:

The savage eye did a great parody of her, finally a bit of quality satire to show up likes of what we have to endure on TV :)

She's like some wicked witch. You couldn't make her up in fiction. I can't think of anyone as bad as her. I hate that "thoughtful" and condescending voice she puts on most of all.

I think The All-Ireland Talent Show is almost a parody of a crappy RTE talent show itself. "let's do it for the north lads".

I wonder if the GAA could sue them for the obvious allusions to GAA all the time. I doubt the GAA want to be connected with that sort of rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Once again Irish Media have failed, for shame

Advertisement