Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Debs

• 28-11-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

The debs are a "rite of passage" in ireland. I dont get the whole thing at all i think its a load of ****e tbh.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ne'er a truer word said etc.

Still though, bit of a random thread eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Its just a night out for kiddies going to college/dole queue...
    Very expensive though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Thought you weren't allowed start any more threads for a month?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

The debs are a "rite of passage" in ireland. I dont get the whole thing at all i think its a load of ****e tbh.

You're entitled to your opinion, but is there any real need to start a new thread for every thought that comes into your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭BASHIR

Ya that whole "Fun" thing is overrated tbh :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Thought you weren't allowed start any more threads for a month?!
    Marie is what you might call a "troublemaker", or "a bit of a rebel", if you prefer. Hence this utterly random thread that has no topical or intellectual relevance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement