Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DELL GX60

• 28-11-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I would appreciate if some one can help me here,i was trying to switch on my childrens desktop pc and Blue screen appeared,with white written on it that the system was shut down to protect yr pc from damged,i have tried to do system restore and it did worked out.it stopped on the way on the sames statement.i have tried booting and it didn't work out.it can't even boot at all.i have to manuelly shut it down at the moment,can some one help me here?its unfortunate,i don't have warrenty on this and also don't have any system recovery disk at the moment.needs yr help please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,540 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think you've taking a wrong turn somewhere. This is the Television forum.
    Moving to Computers and Technology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭mbiking123

Hello, is it a dell optiplex gx60 by any chance?

If so these are usually office PC's. What you have is what is referred to as a blue screen of death. Usually the licence is on the side of the PC so you can figure out what operating system you were using.

Try and get a Dell system recovery disk for that OS, do you have IT staff where you work? They can give you one.

What OS version were you on XP, 2000, Vista etc etc

Advertisement