Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OZO waste collection

Options
  • 28-11-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

OZO waste management have been around our area trying to recruite us. Im in Dublin with South Dublin Co Co :mad: at the moment and was wondering has anyone any issues with OZO, they are be far cheaper but would like to know if there are any problems before I sign up with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin County South

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 petermurp

OZO waste management have been around our area trying to recruite us. Im in Dublin with South Dublin Co Co :mad: at the moment and was wondering has anyone any issues with OZO, they are be far cheaper but would like to know if there are any problems before I sign up with them.
    I switched to them myself. They offer a weekly collection (SDCC only come every 2 weeks now) and the price works out almost 50% cheaper....no brainer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mattdub

MOD EDIT: Can people who work for bin companies please stop recommending their employers? This is not a forum for advertisements.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

useless when they make a mistake they cover their tracks i had to chase them for my bills to pay them they put my account on hold so no not very reliable

Advertisement