Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Found: Cnoc An Rua, Moycullen

Options
  • 28-11-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Kitten found in Cnoc An Rua, Moycullen by a friend. We're minding until reunited with owner.
    5215211943_9f8336206d.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Aaaaaw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

dec25532 wrote: »
    Aaaaaw!!
    Yep, sweet little thing - came into the room during the night (from the the bedroom she settled in earlier) for a cuddle and to stay until the morning. Definitely an indoor pet who had somebody providing a lot of affection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

Hiya think I know the owner of this kitten. please pm me for details. Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Chuckchuck wrote: »
    Hiya think I know the owner of this kitten. please pm me for details. Thanks a mill.
    Thank you very much, got the pm and got in touch. We're all very hopeful - will be comparing tonight when hopefully there'll be a reunification :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

Great stuff and thanks again !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

ciotog wrote: »
    Thank you very much, got the pm and got in touch. We're all very hopeful - will be comparing tonight when hopefully there'll be a reunification :D

Well . . . what was the outcome? Are pussy cat and owner happily reunited? Need to know these things.

Advertisement