Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 in Myrtle Beach

Options
  • 28-11-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Thinkin about Myrtle Beach as renting seems to be reasonable priced and meant to be jobs.

Has anyone done a j1 in murtle beach? any tips or advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 pluging

phishcakes wrote: »
    Thinkin about Myrtle Beach as renting seems to be reasonable priced and meant to be jobs.

Has anyone done a j1 in murtle beach? any tips or advice

I was there in summer 2008. Had a great time! If possible try to rent near a place called Broadway at the Beach, this is where most of the night clubs are and most of the potential jobs! Our rent was dirt cheap, it was $1200 a month between 6 also the cost of living over there is much cheaper than Cali or any northern States.

I had a great time there and would recommend it to anyone as long as ur not looking for a cultural experience cause it's a very tacky touristy town although for me this was a good thing!!

Any questions I'd be happy to answer! Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭phishcakes

yeah i noticed that rent seems to be alot cheaper on the east coast, is it hard to find work?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HeisenbergBB

phishcakes wrote: »
    yeah i noticed that rent seems to be alot cheaper on the east coast, is it hard to find work?

Its ridiculously easy to get jobs here. I went in 2009. Had a great summer. Anyone who looked for a job got one! I'd definitely recommend it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Matt1983

Would u have any contacts to call for accomdation?? we kind of want somewhere near Rainbow court but supposely its all booked out..supposed to be serious spot for banter?? also how much on average would u earn a week?? any info greatly appreciated..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement