Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior football teams

Options
  • 29-11-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Looking to play a bit of competitive football at a moderate/good standard, Anyone know any local teams looking for players?
    West side of the city would be handiest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Knocknacarra FC (Knocknacarra West) - Div 3 & 4A
    Galway Bohs (Knocknacarra East) - Div 1 & Reserve West
    Corrib Rangers (Westside / Laurel Park) - Premier, Div 1 & Reserve West
    West Utd (Claddagh) - Premier, Div 4A & Reserve West

Club Locator

Club Directory

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

If you mean soccer then yeah, any of the above, but if you mean junior football, then it depends if you've already played for a club because you'd first have to apply for a transfer. As I play for Salthill I'm obviously gonna recommend them, but the junior teams are now in Intermediate and Junior A, so it might be a bit more serious than you'd like. You could also play for St. Michael's, up the road in Westside (mainly players from Dangan tho), who would have a junior team or two.
    (I'll add links later - on the phone now)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Irish or English football?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paraicr

sorry, yeah I mean soccer, just finished the gaa season and looking for a good club.

Advertisement