Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting Photos

Options
  • 29-11-2010 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Ok this is one for you tech geeks! When I post up my own photography the photo lately turns out bigger on the post than the Aviva pitch. How do I reduce the size so it fits in the post screen? A few posters I noticed had the same problem.

The normal path I follow to attach an image is:
    • Attach the file
    • Click on the properties of the attached file and copy
    • Click on the image icon and paste the copied properties into the popup
    Its prob something I have to do my end before uploading but at least you should have a better idea than poor simple me!!

Thanks
    Corsendonk

P.S You get some amount of wrong mail in here!! You need a bigger sign!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You need to resize the photos either on your computer before you upload them, or upload them to an image sharing website which automatically resizes them for you. I find this program is easy for resizing lots of images in one go.

For the latter I'd recommend http://tinypic.com - in the resize dropdown list, you'll see a "message board" option which should be about right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Thanks I downloaded that programme and it works.

Advertisement