Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

my first app(kinda)

• 29-11-2010 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

http://www.appbrain.com/app/whack-a-taoiseach/lawless.wackT

The first app i have made that i consider worth showing off, it doesn't have much in the way of game play yet
    so right now im trying to think of achievements to add for hit combos and misses , any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Not bad at all.

You could implement a timed mode where you get one minute and see how many hits you get. The way it is at the moment is that as it goes on towards forever your percentage will invariably get lower as you'll never make enough hits.

It's pretty tough too. Many have a few modes: easy, medium, hard with different speeds.

Great first effort though, can't wait to show it to people tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kurisu

Ron DMC wrote: »

It's pretty tough too.

The but the phone i tested it is a bit older so it runs much slower, ill have to learn about the system clocks now i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

@Kurisu: That's a fuppin hilarious app! Fair play....make it the 3 b's - Brian Clown, Brian Len, Bertie.... :P

OT: the lil cheeky fcukers charged 15euro for the 4 year plan printed publication which amounted to vagueness - so.... charge 15euro to politicians to use that on their handset to pass the time when they sit on their asses in the Dáil!.... :rolleyes: :D

lol il try get the gameplay right first before i uhh.. diversify

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Very good. Could do with difficulty settings as Ron DMC pointed out
    Also, I am trying on Samsung Galaxy Europa and advert on bottom covers my score, so I have no idea how I am doing! :)

• Advertisement

Mad_Mike wrote: »
    Very good. Could do with difficulty settings as Ron DMC pointed out
    Also, I am trying on Samsung Galaxy Europa and advert on bottom covers my score, so I have no idea how I am doing! :)

i'll just remove it to the menu when i update again, it was initialy at the top of the screen before i realized more annoying problem it causes there.... its always an for justin beiber for some reason :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Scotty #

t0mm13b wrote: »
    ...make it the 3 b's - Brian Clown, Brian Len, Bertie.... :P

you forgot Bankers! Lol... there are several people could be put in there tbh.

Scotty # wrote: »

too many to name

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Scotty # wrote: »
    LOL!!!

Instead of b guacamole, you have b whackamole.... :rolleyes::p

ok, i have added bertie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

kurisu wrote: »
    ok, i have added bertie
    But ehhhhh, sure he ehhhhhh never did anyting wrong ehhh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Scotty #

of course not... it was all Lehman Sachs!

Advertisement