Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hampers!

Options
  • 29-11-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a Christmas hamper as a gift for someone this year....is there any actual shop in Cork that makes them up? I've seen a couple of places online and am tinkering with the idea of making the hamper myself, but I have the wrapping skills of a six year old :o. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Super-value do great hampers with whatever you want in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

really? great. do all supervalus do this? my nearest one is prob merchants quay

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

pampootie wrote: »
    really? great. do all supervalus do this? my nearest one is prob merchants quay

Not all Supervalus do this. The one in Midleton just looked blankly at me. I have been driving to Dungarvan for the last few years as I know the one there does a great job. If someone can advise of a one in Cork (with decent parking) that provides this service I'll also be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Grange do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Hogzy wrote: »
    Grange do
    thats the one i go to! its fabulous! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

By far the best Super Valu i have ever been to. Its got the store of the year awared loads of times. Not bad considering its only 6yrs old

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭max 73

why dont you buy a lined wicker basket in dunnes or somewhere like that, and fill it up with youself......each hamper can then be personalised

the misses did it saturday for some relatives and it cost a tenner for the basket and 25-30 quid for the stuff (the bottle of wine from the M&S dine in for 2 deal, perfume-she got 4 for 2 somewhere during the week, some mini packets of crackers, bath & make-up stuff which she got when they do the offers of 2 for one deal, and a xmas fleece blanket from penneys) its presented very nicely and is tailored for each person

it needs a bit of time & effort but more appreciated than the extravagant that you could buy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Grange is great for hampers!:)

Advertisement