Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assassination Plot

• 29-11-2010 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Did anyone read page 10 of 'Sunday Life' about the assassination plot of a female RC PSNI officer that failed due to the dissidents stoping the wrong vehicle.

Think this is a reminder to us all to exercise more caution in everything we do regarding this application process.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Any chance of a link to that story ?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭1986j

Strangley it was only a wee snippet a column long. If I can't find a link I will type it out on here tomorrow.

Basically they made an illegal roadblock and stopped the car of the target. It was the wrong person so they let them go on. Hilltown Road somewhere if I am correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭1986j

It was surrounding this story and a female officer nearby was identified as a target confirmed by police I believe.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/Police-in-dissident-checkpoint-warning.6621640.jp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭TangoVictor

Disgraceful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭thebakerboy

These lazy selfish ****ers make my blood boil!!!

They really need to be taken in hand, well seen they are in their own wee bubble!! United Ireland, have they seen the state of the economy down south??

They seem only too happy to spend money from the "British State"!!

This mentality sickens and saddens me and I worry about the future our children may end up with.

Rant over

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

These lazy selfish ****ers make my blood boil!!!

They really need to be taken in hand, well seen they are in their own wee bubble!! United Ireland, have they seen the state of the economy down south??

They seem only too happy to spend money from the "British State"!!

This mentality sickens and saddens me and I worry about the future our children may end up with.

Rant over

Can you please explain ''United Ireland, have they seen the state of the economy down south?? ''

What has this got to do with these cowards acts,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Moderator post - this forum is not for the discussion of the merits or otherwise of a United Ireland or the economic situation North or South of the border.

Back on topic please....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

No hassle,

Advertisement