Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Upgrade Offers

Options
  • 29-11-2010 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭

I'm not fully sure if this is the right place to enquire about this but I recently upgraded my phone on o2 and was promised €30 free call credit, they told me to simply go on to the o2 website to claim it, however for the last 2 weeks Ive tried every day receiving the same error message on the site:

A problem was encountered with the operation that you tried to perform, please try again later.

Has anyone else had the same problem, and do you know any way around it, there wasn't much information provided with it because I bought it in the Carphone Warehouse and not an o2 Outlet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I would suggest posting in the o2 forums - they seem to be a good conduit for dealing with o2.

Advertisement