Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Towelling Robe

Options
  • 29-11-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Anyone know where I would buy a towelling robe for a man in Galway - not the fleecy kind that seem to be eveywhere...like the ones that the hotels have....need it for a xmas present. Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

I looked everywhere for one last Christmas. Eventually got one in Next (ordered online on Next Directory, got it delivered to Knocknacarra store).

It was similar to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RyanAsh

Oh thats great - thanks a million. Did it take long for Next to get it into the shop for ya?

I was thinking of Anthony Ryans maybe either - hopefully will get to pop in at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

RyanAsh wrote: »
    Oh thats great - thanks a million. Did it take long for Next to get it into the shop for ya?

I was thinking of Anthony Ryans maybe either - hopefully will get to pop in at the weekend

Don't know if you have considered it but usually in the States at least hotels sell the robes.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

I think it took about a week. The handy thing about Next is that you can return it to the store if you don't like it, you don't have to post it back.

Happy with the one I got anyway, and it was reasonably priced. Found a few others online alright, but they can work out quite expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭macl

Try in the eyre sq shopping centre. There is a place (like a sewing / alteration place) on the ground floor near the restaurant. Had them in stock - I got some embroidered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

TK Maxx sometimes have nice ones

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SteveSilverhead

Anyone know where I would buy a towelling robe for a man in Galway - not the fleecy kind that seem to be eveywhere...like the ones that the hotels have....need it for a xmas present. Thanks!!

Not sure if this helps, but I got a good quality robe as a present for someone in the House of Fraser in the Dundrum centre in Dublin. Am told it is very comfortable. I'm nearly sure it would have been "towelling", definitely not fleece.

They will deliver if you can't go there.

Advertisement