Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

• 29-11-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 32 Vipermax55

Hi
    Can anyone recommend someone who gives guitar lessons for beginners around the Shannon / Ennis area .
    Thanks

Comments

• Hi Vipermax,

I don't know of anyone personally in that area but if you pop into Buskers in Ennis and check out their notice board I'm sure you will find a couple of good tutors. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Vipermax55

Hi Vipermax,

I don't know of anyone personally in that area but if you pop into Buskers in Ennis and check out their notice board I'm sure you will find a couple of good tutors. Best of luck.

Thanks for the info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

http://www.ennisguitarschool.ie/ not sure if they are any good but theres contact info on the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I know a few people out here in Shannon who would gladly give you lessons at a very cheap rate. If you send me a PM I could put you in touch with one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Vipermax55

Thanks all . I found someone near shannon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi JR,

I'm sure that link is fine, but as it's only your second post I'm not sure, can you give me a bit more information on it and you affiliation to the site?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Due to spam being posted and the Ops problem being solved now, I'm locking this :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement