Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photos

• 29-11-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to make seven copies of the same passport-sized photo for various IDs.

I know that photo booths usually print 4 copies, but is it possible to ask for another set of copies of the same photo, or do I need to go to elsewhere to get it done?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

does it have to be that picture - if not, go to a chemist and ask them to do it - they'll then be able to print you off how ever many copies you need :D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Can you take a pic yourself? Not hard really with a digital camera. Anyway, I'd recommend the photo place off williams street. The one at the top of cruises street. Got four photos (had pic already) for €1. I think it was 1 anyway. Definitely cheaper than a photo booth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

MarkR wrote: »
    Can you take a pic yourself? Not hard really with a digital camera. Anyway, I'd recommend the photo place off williams street. The one at the top of cruises street. Got four photos (had pic already) for €1. I think it was 1 anyway. Definitely cheaper than a photo booth.

Yeah, I have a digital camera. You mean that a chemist will print 7 passport sized photos of my digital image?

osarusan wrote: »
    Yeah, I have a digital camera. You mean that a chemist will print 7 passport sized photos of my digital image?

Yep. Well, a photo shop will. Try the fuji place I mentioned. Bring in your pen drive, stick it in the machine. Follow onscreen instructions. Staff should be able to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

osarusan wrote: »

Yes - but they will take the pic for you. Not sure that they'd allow you to bring your own memory stick in.

• Advertisement

Thanks all - I took a pic at home, and was allowed to print it in Fuji film, after it had been cropped to passport size.

How much was it actually?

2 euro. It's 1 euro per page, and you get six passport photos on one page, but as I needed 7, i had to get a second page of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mongolianyurt

Of those links www.dualbackupservice.com is the best. The other ones you have to pay or they print out with watermark on them.

Just printed there now no bothers with them.

Also, I use Tesco refill printer ink and its saved me a small fortune. No problems at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement