Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Of Ireland jewlery - help please??

Options
  • 29-11-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if any knowledgeable people out there know of any shop (not online) in Dublin where I can buy a gents history of Ireland ring? The only one I know of or can seem to find is College Jewelers on College Green. They would be perfect except for the fact that they are due to close down before Christmas and I want to buy the ring for my other half for birthday present early January. So if it doesn't fit no way of exchanging or refund. Thanks in advance for any suggestions..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Did you try House of Ireland on Nassau St? Or The Kilkenny Shop? They'd both strike me as having that type of jewellery. You could ring them to check before making the trek in if you're not in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

A friend of mine got one in one of the Fields branches, I'm not sure which one though. I'm sure they could order you one though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭WomanInWhite

The authentic History of Ireland jewelry is only sold in College House Jewellers on Nassau street near Grafton Street. ;)

Advertisement