Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balance Bike Wanted

• 29-11-2010 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi.

I'm looking at purchasing a balance bike for a 15month old to grow into.
    Do you know of any good second hand shops etc?
    I've searched boards and found halfords and woodentoys.ie but they only stock new ones...

Thanks.

Sparktest

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There were loads on amazon which might make it more affordable.
    Try adverts.ie and ebay too.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

sparktest wrote: »
    Hi.

I'm looking at purchasing a balance bike for a 15month old to grow into.
    Do you know of any good second hand shops etc?
    I've searched boards and found halfords and woodentoys.ie but they only stock new ones...

Thanks.

Sparktest

Hi Sparktest,

seen them in Smyths today.. they are cheep (only abt €30) in there and looking good.. check it out

http://www.toys.ie/Wooden-Bike-!G10069-prod.aspx

http://www.toys.ie/Runner-Balance-Bike-!H11878-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=3d7bb12f-8511-4786-b407-2a6f4d355222

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kfod

Elle13, thats a great price, I bought one 2 years ago from chainreactioncycles and it was 100 euro, I know where I'll be going for the young fellas one, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

kfod wrote: »
    Elle13, thats a great price, I bought one 2 years ago from chainreactioncycles and it was 100 euro, I know where I'll be going for the young fellas one, cheers!

Yeah... thought it was very cheap! My little man is only 8 months but my brother wants to buy him the balance bike.. I am pretty sure he will be getting some fancy one for lots more than that but if I was buying the one in Smyths is the one my little man would be getting ;-)

Advertisement