If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips MASTER LEDspot GU10

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Hi Ash,

Do you stock the Philips MASTER LEDspot GU10 Perfect Fit ? Page 8 here: http://www.lighting.philips.ie/pwc_li/ie_en/connect/assets/11267-MasterLED_v6.pdf

Or here: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/227614/134328.JPG

Or anything similar ? Let me know.

Eddie

Eddie,

not one we stock - but as ever I'll try my best for you - how many do you need?

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Eddie,

not one we stock - but as ever I'll try my best for you - how many do you need?

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Well it will be price dependant. :)

10 initially, could be 20. I am considering replacing some existing 50W GU10 Halogens with these.

Thanks
    Eddie

Hi John,

Well it will be price dependant. :)

10 initially, could be 20. I am considering replacing some existing 50W GU10 Halogens with these.

Thanks
    Eddie

Eddie,

On the case now - be back to you asap!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Hi John,

FYI, I got the following quote from eurosales.ie excluding VAT:
    1. ML7GU10WW40 LED 7W GU10 WW 40DEG DIM 50W 270LM 3K €25.00
    2. 3WGU1035PF25 3W GU10 35W PERFECT FIT 25 DEG 2700K €14.00
    3. 4WGU1035PFD4 4W GU10 35W PERFECTFIT DIM40DEG 2700K €11.00
    Let me know what you come up with.

Thanks
    Eddie

Hi John,

FYI, I got the following quote from eurosales.ie excluding VAT:
    1. ML7GU10WW40 LED 7W GU10 WW 40DEG DIM 50W 270LM 3K €25.00
    2. 3WGU1035PF25 3W GU10 35W PERFECT FIT 25 DEG 2700K €14.00
    3. 4WGU1035PFD4 4W GU10 35W PERFECTFIT DIM40DEG 2700K €11.00
    Let me know what you come up with.

Thanks
    Eddie

Eddie,

as you know it's not our normal line and with those quantities we cannot get the breaks that an electricial wholesaler receives - the only one we could beat is the 7W at €23.52 + vat.

Eurosales are actually really god guys so if you already deal with them - I would say just order there, but we are of course happy to special order any of these for you as well,

Thanks as ever & keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.