Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyres: Fitting and Balancing

Options
  • 29-11-2010 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭

Looking for someone who can fit new tyres and balance the wheels in or around Drogheda, any recommendations please?

I will be getting the tyres online (unless the said place can price match, even 10% more is fine). The quotes I got locally from one shop on the north-side was about 60-120% more than the online prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

gormanston tyres on the mosney road are usually pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

I got 4 tyres for my van here http://www.camskill.co.uk/ last week.

Here they were €115 + vat each, got them for £51 stg each and £20 delivery.
    They were fitted today, just in time for the rough weather ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭positron

Thanks DYLF, do you know if they fit tyres that I bring, or if they only fit what they sell?

kbell, I am also looking to get them from camskill alright, where did you get the tyres fitted and how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Pm'd you there..

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

no idea to be honest but the guy that runs the place, darren, is a really good i'm sure he wouldnt mind...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Hey kbell could you send me the details of fitter and price also please?

ding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

Joey Dunne in Tenure just outside Collon, he is a mobile tyre fitter and will come and fit your tyres he also supplys and fits decent man to deal with I bought two digger tyres of him last week.

041 6862454

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

always go to the guy up beside briscoes and the top garage.

Advertisement