Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas trees????

• 29-11-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Anyone out there have any sightings of REAL christmas trees for sale over the weekend?? want to get one today if i can..trying to minimize the driving so if anyone has seen any for sale......thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

not sure if he's open yet but Aidan McGuire's Christmas tree truck is in it's annual spot out on the Williamstown rd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

The autoport on the cork road are selling them i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

I'm sure you'll see them for sale from this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

Got one in the autoport after...its beginning to look a lot like.....:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

How much would you pay for a real tree????:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

junes florist or is it utopia at the end of the folly by the sacred heart church had them stocked when i was passing earlier walking the dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

How much would you pay for a real tree????:confused:

how much will a good tree cost?

Anyone know where to get a cheap christmas tree or are they much the same price everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

I think Homebase have some cheap enough ones,A 6ft is about 25 euro i think but rest seem to be resonable as well.

Mooley22 wrote: »
    I think Homebase have some cheap enough ones,A 6ft is about 25 euro i think but rest seem to be resonable as well.

Thanks but i should,ve stated i meant real christmas trees

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Got the tree in Kervicks last year for 50e, they don't seem too busy this year yet. Any reccomendations for a good tree at a keen price, getting ours on Saturday:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Merged the two topics on Xmas Trees..

There also on sale in the Pickardstown Garrage there in Tramore, and the Halfway House on the Tramod Rd. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

Londis in Balllinakill Downs were €50/€55 for a 6ft.
    The place in Ballybricken had the tress all wrapped up so you counldnt see what they looked like. Bought one of him last year for €25.
    The Suzuki garage(Gulf) on the cork road were €35 for 6ft.
    The trailer across from grange manor was closed, dont know when it opens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

We paid €50 in Kervicks for an 8 footer on Saturday, its fabulous if I do say so, well worth the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭Log-on

any one know the cheapest place around south dublin for a 8 footer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Log-on wrote: »
    any one know the cheapest place around south dublin for a 8 footer?

Em maybe try the Dublin forum :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Seen Woodies selling them on Sunday for 50 quid I think

P.S. that Woodies in Waterford for the stray Dub ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

I got mine yesterday in Easter Island Garden Centre on the Lacken Road.
    Put it up last night, looks terrific. I think the prices vary according to height etc but my one was €45. They had loads opened up for you to look at, and when I was there some man couldnt settle on one, so they opened up more for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Jeidi wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday in Easter Island Garden Centre on the Lacken Road.
    Put it up last night, looks terrific. I think the prices vary according to height etc but my one was €45. They had loads opened up for you to look at, and when I was there some man couldnt settle on one, so they opened up more for him.

Reminds me of a weekend in Amsterdam last year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Reminds me of a weekend in Amsterdam last year ;)

lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jay.i.am

I got a good size tree for 40 from the lads in the car park of the halfway house tramore rd.Offer a fiver/tener less than the price they are lookin for.He said they also do free deliveries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

jay.i.am wrote: »
    I got a good size tree for 40 from the lads in the car park of the halfway house tramore rd.Offer a fiver/tener less than the price they are lookin for.He said they also do free deliveries.

off topic but your username really made me LOL. bravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 1000midgets

ziedth wrote: »
    off topic but your username really made me LOL. bravo.
    Got one from londis dunmore rd,........could not believe the price of them!Lovely trees.......haggled him for 15mins,told him no way was i giving more than e50 for a tree haha...........got it for that in the end!9ft tree he was looking for e150!!!!

Advertisement