Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Tony's opening in Headford

Options
  • 29-11-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Spotted this at the weekend - signs hanging up on the building at the top of the town already. Anyone know when it's actually opening?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Are they any good?
    They opened a branch in my own town recently.

I needed a haircut myself last week and had a look in.
    But the queue was too long, so I kept going and had the chop in my regular barber shop.

Maybe I've answered my own question first there, but I'd still like to know what they're like.

While its always great to see any new business opening, I still feel somewhat obliged to the local barber who has looked after me for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Lapin wrote: »
    Are they any good?
    They opened a branch in my own town recently.

I needed a haircut myself last week and had a look in.
    But the queue was too long, so I kept going and had the chop in my regular barber shop.

Maybe I've answered my own question first there, but I'd still like to know what they're like.

While its always great to see any new business opening, I still feel somewhat obliged to the local barber who has looked after me for years.

It's a matter of opinion i suppose, my own theory being that Fat Tony's is a great place to go if you want to get a right good bazzer. Most of the barbers are quite fond of the shears from past experience.

Will be interesting to see how they do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

Hopefully Ronaldhino keeps busy. Ronan (& Nigel) are dead sound.

fat tonys in moycullen is closing

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭josey_whale

fat tonys in moycullen is closing

Fat Tony's in Moycullen is now closed. The staff that worked there left and have opend their own shop in Moycullen - The villager barber

• Advertisement

yup next door to the new hair salon, Plush, where Dooleys used to be. wonder if that one will put paul allen out of business?

Advertisement