Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Exam Megathread Autumn Semester 2010

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

seems kinda pointless sending letters to some of the people who failed and leaving out others...mabe we all did better than we expected:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

They only send out letters for the second semester because they attach the repeat forms for september.. People with Ds also have the option to repeat, in case they want to bring up their QCAs.
    I know somebody who failed an exam for definate and hasnt recieved a letter. I wreckon the letters this week are only going out to people that are going on erasmus next semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

*on the phone to the folks down in Limbo*

Me - "So...em....did I get any post today?"
    Dad - "Today? Nope nothing."
    Me - avatar36737_12.gif
    Dad - "Oh wait, hang on..."
    Me - *o_o*
    Dad - "....oh yeah, an Ulster Bank statement came there for you. Do you want Mum to check it there for you?"
    Me - *faints*

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

What time will the results be online? I doubt they are released at midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

You only get a letter 1st semester if you have coop/placement/Erasmus 2nd semester.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Last year they were available about 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

9am, ugh...... just under 12 hours left so :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

oh god i wish it was midnight... dying to know now. actually scrap that i'm bricking it :eek::eek::eek:. I've a dress and shoes on route in the post as a commiserations/congratulations present :D

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Does anyone know the process for viewing your scripts and getting exams rechecked? And no, I didn't get them yet, I just want to be prepared :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Check the exam results thread there is a link there to the exam results, its from the poster above me. I followed the link it is genuine i'd say, use your id,password etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

For anyone too lazy to jump across! :D:p

https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

You'd swear this is the LC the way some people are having **** attacks. It's gun b k peepz :D

I'm at the stage where I don't know how I did, but I'm not panicking, I just want to see the damn results so I know where I stand...

Btw, say you fail an exam, but do well in your summer exams... Do you still have to repeat?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

They're up!!!

Just noticed :P

Anyone know where I can find the marking scheme, or can tell me what a c2 is

guys can anyone answer my question, when i log into student portal then click records, it still shows the red typing. Where is this exam link? (besides the one posted)

I don't understand the question, make sure you're not clicking on the section only for MIC, you use your library details to log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Results released now, check ASAP before we start getting the yellow screen of death.

apparantly the official link isnt up yet.. sorry my question wasn't clear. I just didn't know where to find the link on student records. I still can't find it, but the link posted here works and I got results, I got 3A's and 2 B's, QCA 3.48, but its first year so it doesn't really count. I delighted though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

3 B1, 1 B2, 1 D2. QCA 2.78.......

That will do me since I have not sat an exam since 1986 :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement