Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original invitation to Tender - Luas

Options
  • 29-11-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey

Looking for some help, looking for the original invitation to tender document for the construction of the Luas, I've googled, searched through the RPA and government archives but have not found anything. I tried etenders website but you need a password to access it.

Any help on the matter would be hugely appreciated and i'm willing to donate a few quid to the charity of choice of anybody that can help me.

(What i'm really looking for is the requested deliverables for the project, presuming that these will be shown in the invitation to tender document)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Which tender, the construction, rolling stock or the operation? They weren't linked remember.

edit: They predated e-tenders. The tenders for the extensions are all there, and the 5000 series trams though.

Veoila contract to operate is the only real thing relevant to the original lines on there and thats only the award text.

My brother has all the RPA mailing list stuff going back to the 90s I think, I'll ask him if you know what you want.

wait, I may have found something. The RPA wasn't called the RPA before about 2003.

Will post back in a bit

...well that wasnt much use. They didn't have any of the extra documents back then.

http://www.etenders.gov.ie/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=JAN000086 is the tender for the contract Veoila got. There's other stuff under "Dublin Light Rail" and CIE as the tenderers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Thanks for that but I can't get in as I'm not registered nor will I be able to register. also its the construction contract I'm looking at.
    thanks again for the effort

There's very little to see on 2001/2 tenders, anyway.

What's preventing you registering? I've an account of my own and one from work and I can't remember either being particularly complicated to get...

I'll ask my brother when I see him next what he has around. If you're lucky they sent him a more detailed notice.

Advertisement