Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keith Barry in Clonmel Park.

Options
  • 29-11-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

Just heard Keith Barry is doing a show in the Clonmel Park on Thursday January 20th 2011. Would be interested in going to this, could be a bit of fun. Tickets are €30 and are available at hotel recpetion.

Anyone here gone to his show before, and if so is it worth going to see first hand??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He would be worth going to see.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I saw him the last time he was at the Clonmel Park Hotel, he was very entertaining, very funny and a lot of his tricks make you think, HOW did he do that!!

The only thing to prove it's not rigged he picks people at random so I spent the whole time hoping the things he was throwing into the crowd to pick people wouldn't land on me! :o

I saw him a few times on the telly...jaysus he is right good.I would be half afraid to go to see him though..He might bring me up on stage,and make me think I was a chicken or something,worse still he might give me an organism live on the stage..Molly would go through the roof.Would you be alright if you sat down the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Seen him in Dublin a year or two back. Was a great show. Would defo recommend it. You'd wonder how he's able to do some of his tricks. Just amazing and very funny too.

Also he picks ppl out of the audience using a frisbie so unless you stand up and catch it you won't be called up.

I would love to go...Would we be alright if we didnt catch the frisbie? Are you sure about this? Have you been to many of his shows?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

I would love to go...Would we be alright if we didnt catch the frisbie? Are you sure about this? Have you been to many of his shows?
    Thanks.

No only been to him the once. I say you'd be the finest if you don't want to go up. He can't just point at people in the audience and tell them to come up as people would just say he's got people planted in the audience so I'd say he'd always have some method of randomly picking people out of the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

An organism? WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

domkk wrote: »
    An organism? WTF!
    Keith Barry hypnotised a woman on telly one night and made her think she had an orgasm,twas hilarious.:)

I think I will play it safe and save the few bob for Daniel O' Donnell who will be around in the new year,because knowing my luck,the frisbee would land on my lap.Thanks for the info guys.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭WildOscar

keith barry is no great magician http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=349807&forum=15
    seen several magic forums refer to him as not being very hot. I find him smug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Shekira

WildOscar wrote: »
    keith barry is no great magician seen several magic forums refer to him as not being very hot. I find him smug

Maybe so, but he's obviously doing something right as he's getting the audiences. WildOscar, would love to catch your own magic show whenever you're on tour! ;)

I've been thinking about that show,surely it would be against health and safety to let a performer throw around a frisbee.If I was there and it hit me,who would be responsible,Barry or the Hotel.Its only a thinking out loud question really,because on that night I will be at Declan Nerney.Happy new year all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Thanks for the info! He will be worth going to see. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Hey lads, does anyone have 2 spare tickets to his show on the 20th..their booked out now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

.....because on that night I will be at Declan Nerney.....

So are you a fan of his niece as well?

Advertisement