Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subjects and confused.com

• 29-11-2010 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

i am repeting the leaving so i dont have to do maths or irish but i am still doing 8 subjects, biology business english history all higher and french ord and this is where i am confused, i took up economics on my own to have a 6th honour but i am finding it very difficult, my school only does phy/chem but i need chemistry for a good few of my corses but phy/chem seems easier than just chemistry,but i can only count one of those for points, so what to do drop economics phy/chem?feel like i am doong too much :confused::(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

economics - theres loads of those annoying graphs that all look the same ( i got Honours D3 in it ) still . very annoying thing

Advertisement