Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External candidate doing Biology for LC

• 29-11-2010 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to do Biology for the LC as an external candidate, but I’m wondering has anyone heard of or done a one day programme doing all relevant experiments which Maynooth runs? I know you have to have a lab book which such experiments recorded etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭petemg

Hey Sudelia,

I havent been to one (going in January) but i have heard the are great, and really cover the experiments in detail.

If you go, would obviously recommend take as many notes as possible so your well ready for any questions on the experiments exam wise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sudelia

Thanks! so its maynooth ure going to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭petemg

yeah, going to the maynooth one, :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make sure you're registered to do Biology with the SEC. You can't just show up on the day. Let your examinations secretary know.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

For the day in MAynooth do you apply or just show up? And, presuming you apply, where do I go to apply?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭macskanadrag

Hey guys,
    I'm also doing Biology (and Chemistry) as an external student in 2011. Can you enlighten me about the one-day course in NUI Maynooth? Is this basically that you do the lab experience that's required to sit the LC?

Cheers,
    m

Advertisement