Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birmingham

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah it's working fine

Decent first half, Birmingham haven't tested Gomes at all, but we really should have put another one away. A little too much fancy stuff by Modric & Bale - keep it simple and just put the ball in the net. It'll be interesting to see how the 2nd half starts though because if McLeish puts another striker on it'll allow more room for Bale & Lennon.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

keane=cock wrote: »
    this working? its not for me?

ye need to dload that v share ****e to get this channel working.
    there are a few links here
    http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=97211&part=sports

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh how I wish Crouchy had a striker's touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

We are going to need to score soon after the restart to win this I think, their is a history of 90th minute goals in this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

ive been on this one..

http://domacifilmovi.us/

some foreign language but its a very good steady stream

Good save Gomes, but he's so precious at times it pisses me off. You got a ball in the nuts, that's all. Get on with it.

Balls anyway.

been coming

Not a bad result, though we really should've scored a second in the 1st half. Very poor in the 2nd half, Bale was quiet enough, Defoe is still not sharp enough, and Crouch's touch was awful on at least 2 key occassions. Shame to drop two points but we've had 3 wins and a draw in the last 4 games so can't really complain.

• Advertisement

yeah i thought we were in total control first half n let them back into it. poor second half performance but i would have taken a point there before the match.
    very stange bench today. two keepers? hope some reporters ask harry about that.

Is it just me or did Lennon look like he just didn't want the ball at times?

Kold wrote: »
    Is it just me or did Lennon look like he just didn't want the ball at times?

i get that feeling off him a lot to be honest. he is starting to find a lillt bit of form again though. he was very poor start of the yr i felt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Two points very much dropped we should of scored more than once Defoe needs to find his scoring touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

keane=cock wrote: »
    i get that feeling off him a lot to be honest. he is starting to find a lillt bit of form again though. he was very poor start of the yr i felt

He might give that impression but i have been at a few games this year and hes calling and waving for the ball all the time, this was especially evident at the last CL game against Bremen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Thought we might hold out for a win and a clean sheet today but not to be,there a hard team to beat at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I thought Pav should have started ahead of Defoe today, but can't really complain with a point at St. Andrews. Yes, we should have won, but Brum are really good on their home turf. Pity we didn't close the gap between us and Chelsea today, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Watched the game on the net. Played quite well in the first half, but I had said it to a mate after the first goal, that we needed a 2nd bigtime. They were always gonna have a spell when they would make a couple of chances.
    JD & Crouch should have finished the game between them, and as football goes, when you dont take your chances, you will always get punished.

Need to avoid defeat next weekend to keep in touch with 4th.

Forget our strikers, whack Krancjar on the left and play Bale up front :)

Advertisement