Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi

Options
  • 29-11-2010 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

aldi have these thursday, not sure of any quality but for a tenner cant be that bad, might suit a rimfire

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_15178.htm

i think the also have a pair of fishing gloves that are very warm and would suit a bit of rough shooting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭DonnchaMc

Ya i was thinking that might be fairly handy for rabbits n the like, 10quid is hard to complain with...
    The gloves are for golf, I bought a pair in tescos last year and they work great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

they have fishing gloves aswell it was in the little book that comes with the papers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

No good at all.
    They range the flag pole in the hole and estimate the range from that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I'd be a bit like Mr Burns reaction to Homers everlasting happiness promise. I'd be happier keeping the tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

The only way this'll work for hunter is if the bunny (or whatever) is carrying a flag for a golf hole on his head, apparently it measures the height of the flag and calculates the distance then, save your dollars for something that will work!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

I bought neoprene fishing gloves earlier in the year, great job €5.99, can expose thumb and index if required, I'd recommend these if that's what's for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭DonnchaMc

Savage93 wrote: »
    The only way this'll work for hunter is if the bunny (or whatever) is carrying a flag for a golf hole on his head, apparently it measures the height of the flag and calculates the distance then, save your dollars for something that will work!!

Golf coarse in Cork has a crap load of rabbits, might get it for there n hope the grounds keepers will let me help them with their pest infestation hahaha

Didnt see the fishing gloves

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Works well on 4 foot long rabbits

Advertisement