Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed

• 29-11-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello i do not know wat to do iv been on dole que since febuary untill last week when they said i hadnt given all information when i had they even had me bring them in 6 years of bank statements which cost me a fair bit now it woulnt be 2 bad only for i cant get suplmentry either as the blackpool social welfare officer here just wants to do noting and im now on the verg of being evicted is there any td in cork that coulnt help my case

Advertisement