Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who hasnt got snow

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Here in clare, not a flake. cant believe the north have got it, the east have got it the very south has got it but not the mid west.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

There might be a few places in the midlands but I think you're one of the few places that havent had any. Haven't heard reports from Limerick either so yeah it seems to only be the mid west!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭shivs

Just back from Cork City.......not a flake or flutter!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Here in clare, not a flake. cant believe the north have got it, the east have got it the very south has got it but not the mid west.

Not a single flake in Ennis :(. In fact, looking out the window at lunch time today you would have sworn it was a beautiful summer day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

I have only a dusting from the other day, very cold though, maxed at -2 today with no thawing of snow or frost. Hope I see something more substantial but I doubt it.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

Seems to have missed out in Cork from East Cork out to the West of the City.To say I'm jealous would be an understatement. I sincerely hope all those who are currently experiencing artic like conditions get a heat wave within a matter of minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

not counting the tiny dusting East Clare got on Friday that's only still around because it froze.

so NO *sulking*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Here in clare, not a flake
    Did ye get any last winter ? ie. I wonder if there's a townland/area that hasn't seen a flake of snow between this year and last ??!! .........and if you were to meet 'Jack' or 'Jill' from this area, they would say: "......eh....what artic conditions are ye on about?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

In limerick city and none here so far. I did over the weekend see cars with some so i think was a bit not too far away but none where i am anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 treehead

cruizer101 wrote: »
    In limerick city and none here so far. I did over the weekend see cars with some so i think was a bit not too far away but none where i am anyway.
    in delvin co westmeath everywhere around not here yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Northside of Cork city and a bit of a flurry early this morning but nothing since. I'm normally a snowy weather fanatic but I have some travelling to do over the next few days so don't mind if it misses us here. It can snow all it wants over the weekend tho :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

According to the yr.no precipitation chart, parts of snow-deprived Clare could see some snow tomorrow morning(6-7AM)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭TheMutations

Parts of Cork suffered snow virga last night. Thats a phenomenon where precipitation evaporates before it reaches the ground. On the radar it looked like we were getting pelted, when the reality was that the snow did not reach the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

Only a light dusting in Longford and the same at the OH home in Strokestown in Roscommon

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Not a flake yet in Limerick but we wait in hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

None here in Castletroy, Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Got it in east limerick sun night and now it's all frozen over ...lovely. We didn't get a lot mind you but it covered the roads and grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Here! in Cork :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

On saturday night there was a very light dusting (well ,it was 3am Sunday morning technically) in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

WooHoo, finally got some snow in Ennis :D got up at 7 to put the cat out and nothing and now 45min later the road and footpath are covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

mel.b wrote: »
    WooHoo, finally got some snow in Ennis :D got up at 7 to put the cat out and nothing and now 45min later the road and footpath are covered.

Well you should be posting in the snow thread then? This is for the poor yobs who have no snow.

Cork? Dusting nothing to crow about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Confirmed, no snow but hit -11 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

West limerick and no snow but
    very cold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

No fresh snow since Saturday in Dromahair. :( What snow is left on the back roads is getting slushy, some thaw setting in.

Temps rising here. Its positively heart breaking....

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Timistry

ch750536 wrote: »
    Confirmed, no snow but hit -11 last night.

Ya it sucks to be in Kerry right now! The south was never going to fair well from this cold spell but only a mere dusting in places is just maddening. Damn east coast have all the fun AGAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Just starting to snow in cork city, very light though. About bloody time !!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

eskimocat wrote: »
    No fresh snow since Saturday in Dromahair. :( What snow is left on the back roads is getting slushy, some thaw setting in.

Temps rising here. Its positively heart breaking....

It's really hard reading the snow report threads isn't it!
    Clear skies here! Hopefully we get some snow before this cold spell ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

It's more like sleet here in D10

• Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

eskimocat wrote: »
    No fresh snow since Saturday in Dromahair. :(

Same here eskimocat. Although there is no real thaw here- aside from the treated roads of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Limerick =( yet back home they have loads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭glimmerman123

Got a few snow flurries here in North Tipp this morning nothing much.

Advertisement