Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shoes to wear!?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I wouldn't be the most fashionable girl, but my bfs cousin is getting married this saturday. He's the only boy in an extended family of about 20 cousins. These women look like a family of models...Pressure is ON!!
    I got the dress:

595833_main?$hero$

it doesn't look great in the photo, but it catches me in all the right places (i'm straight up and down except for my larger than average bum, so the ruffles around the chest area even me out ;))

now all i need is shoes...i'm short, so they need to be high, what colour would you guys suggest??
    i was thinking silver, might come across a bit tacky though?? also, the mother is b*tching that i wear tights with it...not a fan of them myself and i think they'd completely take away from the dress...

any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated! who knew a wedding could stress out the plus one so much!?

Comments

Advertisement