Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ribs Tattoo

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I've decided on my next addition, and after this, I'm taking a break from ink until I finish college.

I'm getting an elvish phrase, reasonably large on my right hand side ribs. Black and grey, nothing terribly fancy. My question is, ballpark price? Any artists/studios do student discounts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

student discount:pac: sorry dont see that happening, but check various studios for artist profolios and check there prices bring in your sketches and idea of size and then they will give you a price

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

MY next one i'm gonna get done on my ribs too, still undecided on what exactly though! What is an elvish phrase if you don't mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

MY next one i'm gonna get done on my ribs too, still undecided on what exactly though! What is an elvish phrase if you don't mind me asking?

Just had a translation done of a phrase in English, into Elvish a la Lord of The Rings.

Ribs seem to be popular, a lot of people are getting them there. They suck painwise, but I couldn't really care less, in fact, the more they suck, the more I want them done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

inkivaari2 wrote: »
    Just had a translation done of a phrase in English, into Elvish a la Lord of The Rings.

Ribs seem to be popular, a lot of people are getting them there. They suck painwise, but I couldn't really care less, in fact, the more they suck, the more I want them done!
    emo statement if there was ever one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

emo statement if there was ever one!

:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement