Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray small dog in Mayfield

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

For the last few days there is a small brown dog sniffing round my house. I get the impression he thinks he knows us, everytime we open the door he runs up wagging his tail. Dont think any of my close neighbours own him and he has no tags. Gave him some food earlier and he nearly ate the dish he was so hungry.
    If anyones owns him or knows someone missing a dog please let me know, becuase it is fairly cold if he has nowhere to go, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Cadyboo wrote: »
    For the last few days there is a small brown dog sniffing round my house. I get the impression he thinks he knows us, everytime we open the door he runs up wagging his tail. Dont think any of my close neighbours own him and he has no tags. Gave him some food earlier and he nearly ate the dish he was so hungry.
    If anyones owns him or knows someone missing a dog please let me know, becuase it is fairly cold if he has nowhere to go, thanks!

Could you post a picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

tommy21 wrote: »
    Could you post a picture?

Yeah Ill try get one later if he is still around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sna1

Its so kind of you to feed the dog and have so much concern! I hope you find the owner! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Would you believe since I wrote this thread we haven't seen the dog. Hopefully his owners found him, well that's what I want to think anyway. :D

Cadyboo wrote: »
    , well that's what I want to think anyway. :D

+ 1, horrible to think of the other option :(.The sister's Yorkshire Terrier has cut short her daily stroll due to the cold the last two or three days, Dad bought her a little jacket thing today so we'll see tomorrow how that does, she looks fairly cool in it in fairness :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement