Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOLE OFFICE OPEN?????

• 29-11-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if the dole office is open tomorrow (tuesday) due to the snow????? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

went past land registry and health board today and both were open so i assume the social would be too.ring em up sure, 051356000 then it wont be a wasted journey,simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

sound :) now i just hope the busses are running lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

were running today,had to find out for the lack this morning too lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

they are open but signing has been cancelled for the week i've just been told

south wrote: »
    they are open but signing has been cancelled for the week i've just been told

really where did u hear that ? was it on radio or? dont want to waste a journey going in from tramore

• Advertisement

jamiecoins wrote: »
    really where did u hear that ? was it on radio or? dont want to waste a journey going in from tramore

mate of mine is working there. maybe best to give them a ring in the morning but that's what he told me when i was talking to him

yeah could be good idea ill phone them ands see .thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Shalashaska

south wrote: »
    mate of mine is working there. maybe best to give them a ring in the morning but that's what he told me when i was talking to him

Your friend is right, south. I just rang them there to confirm if I had to sign on, and was told (after a few minutes waiting :rolleyes:) that signing on had been cancelled for this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

and so it should IMHO,

would be madness dragging people out in this when it could be avoided.

hey guys my mate had to sign this morning at 9.30 and he went in from tramore buses are running from /to tramore and he got to sign on im meant to sign at 2 so with me people saying they.v cancelled signing my mate signed on as usual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Best to just ring them Jamie,

I'd imagine its a case of if you shw up you can sign on but i'd ring them to be sure.

ziedth wrote: »
    Best to just ring them Jamie,

I'd imagine its a case of if you shw up you can sign on but i'd ring them to be sure.

yeah thats what i was thinking but if i dont go in and have to sign next weak ill prob have to go anyway and maybe the weather will be the same :( think ill just bite the bullet and venture in anyway it,l get me out of the house starting to get cabin fever lol

more then likely you won't have to sign until the new year. that's why you would of signed twice this month. once at the start and once at the end and then no signing in December as they'll be busy doing other stuff. Ring them first if your not sure. My mate said i could sign if i wanted as they'll be open but there was no point

Advertisement