Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easter beer fest 2011 in Fransican well?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

http://www.franciscanwellbrewery.com/

Is this on next year? I cant find anything on the site about this possibly happening next year.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Given it's at least 4 months away, I doubt it would say it on the website!

Best bet would be to ask the staff, though it is most likely on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

I emailed them last week but no reply. I would have thought they have an idea of when they are going to host it.... If I was planning it I would ;)

the website mostly mentions events in 2005,2007,2008, not 2009 nor 2010 nor 2011, so im wondering if they will update at all.

I need to book flights, like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

Ok, got a reply 5 minutes ago, great :)

Hi Steve

There is a festival on in February 11th, 12th and 13th 2011 with different Winter Cask Ales from Microbreweries in Ireland.

The Easter Festival will take place on the 23rd and 24th April 2011 , this will have a variety of ale, stout and lager from Irish Microbreweries.

Hope you can make it!

Denise

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Last months was a little light on variety :(

Advertisement