Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insulating a metal shed

• 29-11-2010 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

hi people im looking to insulate my shed and was looking at the cheapest way possible..with the cold snap now all the shed walls and roof get very damp and causes washing machine to freeze and i also want to put my dogs out there in new year so any help would be brill...the cheapest and easiest way to do it would be great..thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭max 73

if you're in cork i can get my hands on second hand insulation (flat board which is easy to cut & fit & is in good condition & he'll sell it cheap as he wants rid of it) if you're interested

if not then try a builders merchants or one of the manufacturers direct - i can give you contacts if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

pity I'm In Clare and badly need it cheap wise cos Xmas is round the corner.if u have contacts near ennis and reasonable or someone looking to get rid of it would be just brill.pass on numbers if u have..cheers mate

Advertisement