Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Insulation

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know of any good deals about with the Attic Insulation? The stuff on the roll.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭foggers

If you are going to do it yourself, then Homebase would be the best bet if their offer is still going. They has rolls of the attic insulation for around 15euro but it was a buy 1 get one free jobbie. It was the foil wrapped attic insulation, so no nasty fibreglass getting in spot where it shouldn't. Give them a shout and see if they are still doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Zxc

Hi
    Anyone know of any good deals about with the Attic Insulation? The stuff on the roll.

Thanks!

I'm looking for the best deal around at the moment for attic insulation if anyone knows of any sales or promotion.

Insulation that is good quality and that I can handle myself. Need to budget well cos funds are tight.

News on any value around currently much appreciated.

Advertisement