Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet students...how is going?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hi im currently doing veterinary nursing but going on and studying vet med has been in the back of my mind alot. Im just worried that I wouldnt be able for it.

I was wondering if there was anyone who started this year or maybe is in 2nd year. How are you finding it so far??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Bump. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I presume vet students are currently busy studying for their exams, instead of on boards.

There are only one or two that post here (that have replied to vet threads in the past anyway) so i guess you'll have to be patient

There are quite a few vet related threads where you might get the info you're looking for, if you use the search function.

Having been interested in applying in the past myself, from what I learned it is difficult and requires a lot of work, but is doable if you are dedicated to it.

Advertisement