Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pumpkin Pie Mix

Options
  • 29-11-2010 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get some Pumpkin Pie mix? I haven't been able to find it anywhere in this country. If I could order it somewhere online that would deliver to Ireland then that would suffice too! :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Hi, I got some pumpkin pie mix in The Country market in Howth recently it was €1.99 hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Fallon and Byrne usually have it and quite possibly Avoca too. Donnybrook fair I reckon have it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Ground cinnamon - 30g
    Ground ginger - 50g
    Ground nutmeg - 10g
    Ground cloves - 7g

Mix it all together, and that's Pumpkin Pie spice mix!

Yeah but no pumpkin... It's not like you can just wander in to a shop and buy a pumpkin in Ireland. Halloween only for the most part.

So the OP needs the can of pre-made mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

It's not the mix but for canned pumpkin you can order online here. Credit to this poster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Thanks so much lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Was in Fallon & Byrne recently, and as Saruman suggested, they do stock it, in two different sizes. 425g for €2.75 or 822g for €5.50.

Hmm... It is cheaper to buy 2 small cans. Well same price for 2 small cans but you get 850g in total in the end.

Advertisement