Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident near the Towers yest??

Options
  • 29-11-2010 7:37pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any idea what was going on?Heard it was a hit-and-run??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

We have towers?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The Towers/gatelodge near Ducketts' grove.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Apparent hit & run. It appears a man has/is being questioned.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Person hit ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Afaik, there was a man found in a bad state out there on the side of the road.
    It was originally thought to be a hit and run in that location.
    Now the gardai say he was in Tesco in Carlow around 10pm the night before and there is thoughts that he may have been involved in an accident somewhere else and whoever hit him, dumped him out around the towers.

Nothing really confirmed yet.

The man's state is said to be improving and gardai are appealling for witnesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

There was a write up about it in The Nationalist today...didnt have time to read it as I was about to get on a train.

Poor man, if it's true that he was left there after being knocked down elsewhere ,then the so-and-so who did this is scum.

Advertisement