Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Rising 2 for €23.10 delivered on zavvi.com

Options
  • 29-11-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Dead Rising 2 for Xbox/PS3 at €23.10 delivered from zavvi.com. I just saw this, know it's kinda late in the day and could change tomorrow, but seems like a good bargain, ordered a copy for myself just now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

must be trying to shift this game. Noitced play has a similay price 17:99 sterling, one day only offer. Wonder if the game is just not selling well as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Yeah, I was wondering that myself, saw the play.com offer too, and it was €34.99 in gamestop yesterday. I'd say they just have surplus copies that they have to shift, here's hoping the same might happen for call of duty: black ops! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

doubt it will happen for black ops. But this does sound like a game I might get for a fiver in game stops trade in deals soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Thanks OP. Really wanted this but couldn't justify dropping 45 yos on it. Had resigned myself to waiting a few more months :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Really wanted this but couldn't justify dropping 45 yos on it. Had resigned myself to waiting a few more months :D

It was worth the original asking price for me and I really enjoyed it, but at this lower price it is a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Its available again today at Zavvi for the same price although Play and Amazon have the prices up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭gflood

folks, the game is just 10 euros in Tescos on both formats...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

gflood wrote: »
    folks, the game is just 10 euros in Tescos on both formats...

woah you sure thats not the original?

Definitely passing by tesco on my way home today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭gflood

Nope, Dead Rising 2. The one released a short while ago. That's in Tescos Naas (the big one) but I don't see why others would not have it.

Sweet, i'll go to Tesco in Jervis tonight and see if they have it, if not i'll call into Naas on my way to Newbridge this weekend...hope they still have it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

have to say its very cheap and its only came out.

One main reason why i never bought dead rising 1 or 2 and silent hill is that the weapons that you use just brake all the time.

went to tesco in Naas, €54! Damn you!

They had a good load of games on sale for €10 alright but mostly rubbish

Advertisement