Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a tattoo in dublin?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hey all, going to get my first (and probably last) tattoo after christmas. It is my own design.

Wondering where is the best place to get it done. I don't want someone who can't do other peoples designs ****ing it up. Also, the price range of said establishment!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

any artist worth their salt should be able to do your design without as you said, ***king it up.

i've heard good things about snakebite but that was just on the grapevine

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Hopefully! Little nervous about it as most of the tattoos I've seen people get in my opinion haven't really wowed me...and by that I mean I thought they were kind of crap.

Saw a friend of a friends tattoo the other day that was quite impressive, I think she said she got it done in Dublin Ink in TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 delboi101

Dublin Art Tattoo - Ask for Marco or Michele. Both savage.

Heres the website. http://www.dublinarttattoo.com/

Its in Temple Bar.

I only got a tattoo there a while ago by Michele Prezioso:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69088518#post69088518

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭vectrahed

hacked wrote: »
    Hey all, going to get my first (and probably last) tattoo after christmas. It is my own design.

Wondering where is the best place to get it done. I don't want someone who can't do other peoples designs ****ing it up. Also, the price range of said establishment!

Cheers!

www.dublinink.ie

they have a facebook page aswell,, dublinink

Advertisement