Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Hulkagaineddon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i didnt lose any sec over it but i spent quite alot of time following the hunting groups on their way/ I made quite alot of profit from looting wrecks and salvaging the hulks and geddons and whatever other ships got destroyed.

was fun aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

i didnt lose any sec over it but i spent quite alot of time following the hunting groups on their way/ I made quite alot of profit from looting wrecks and salvaging the hulks and geddons and whatever other ships got destroyed.

was fun aswell.

Ah, the way of the ninja salvager... might give that a go for this one. What was your ship of choice? Might be interesting to use a Noctis with a cloak.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Mantel wrote: »
    Ah, the way of the ninja salvager... might give that a go for this one. What was your ship of choice? Might be interesting to use a Noctis with a cloak.

destroyer of course.
    you can fit loads of salvagers and there is decent cargo space and is reasonly agile and fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Ah yes this again.

I don't actively play EvE at the moment but when i did this was quite entertaining last time around.

Especially the crying on the forums over there...

Maybe i should reactivate my subscription...

Advertisement