Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free sms txt messages

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

hi not too sure where to put this but hope you can help.

does any one know where i can get free on line sms txts? im locked out of my Vodafone SMS, does anyone know any site where i can send free txts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you locked out from the mobile broadband sms, or are you locked out from vodafone.ie webtexts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Davy wrote: »
    Are you locked out from the mobile broadband sms, or are you locked out from vodafone.ie webtexts?

vodafone.ie and webtexts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Why are you locked out of Vodavone.ie? If it's a problem with your account, you should contact Vodafone to sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

jor el wrote: »
    Why are you locked out of Vodavone.ie? If it's a problem with your account, you should contact Vodafone to sort it.

no offence guys i asked if any one knew any Irish website that i can txt from not questions as to why i am locked out of, im pay as you go and i cant get anyone from Vodafone to help as its locked for 24hours for entering the wrong code

so back to original question please:

Any one know of any free sms txt messages sites i can use to send messages??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

moving to mobiles/pda

• Advertisement
Advertisement