Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know where i can get a caricature done?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

As a christmas gift to my boyfriend i was thinking of getting a caricature done from a picture that i have of himself and his daughter.
    I'm trying to figure out where i might be able to get something like this done.
    I have no idea what they cost so i would appreciate any info that you guys may have.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

There was a guy who did them in Stephen's Green, not sure if he's still there but worth a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭drBill

bigmouth wrote: »
    There was a guy who did them in Stephen's Green, not sure if he's still there but worth a shot

FYI his name is Ray Sherlock, and he was/is based somewhere on the top level of the centre. A very talented guy.

Advertisement