Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get signed soccer photo?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

BFs 30th is coming up, and he's a big Roy Keane fan. Was wondering what the likelihood is of getting a photo signed by Roy Keane? There seems to be no fanpage or anything to contact him!

Ideally, the BF would like Ryan Giggs as its his all time favourite player, but it's nearly 100pound for a signed photo!!! Help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

There's a shop on Drury St. Dublin, sells that type of thing. You may have some luck there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Get a friend to sign a pic instead.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

SavedMoved from After hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I can get you Roy Keanes signature for €50.

PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Why not try and just write to the club? I know that some paper did a survey a few years ago and most players returned a signed photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/Legends_of_Sport_o.aspx
    There is this shop in the Blanch centre, they do shirts and stuff like that. No idea of prices though.

Advertisement