Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MABS made things worse for me does anyone know of any agency that REALLY helps???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭rupamede

rescue16 wrote: »
    Ok here we go people ! Here is my view of mabs you would be better off making your wee wee against the wind than going to these fools. I was in a car crash back in march and have been out of work since was falling behind in bills so i went to mabs What a mistake it was !!

1.She said she would contact my creditors on my behalf.
    2.Give me a budget plan.
    3.Told me that she would get my interest charges frozen and get me payment breaks .

So first of all she did not contact my creditors as i found out when i got phone calls from them myself when i asked them was mabs on to them they said no not at all .
    The budget plan is a joke 1 euro a week for this 3 euro a week for that a fecking joke !!
    And as for payment breaks and interest being frozen lies rang mabs back to find out why ?? Still waiting for a phone call back.
    Please please people i could of doing the budget plan myself and in all fairness anyone can write figures down on a spreadsheet and go by it.
    Another goverment waist of space !! D.I.Y thats what i say . YEEEEBBDAA YEEEEBBDAA thats all fokes !!

Join the club! That's what mine did too. And now he is ignoring my emails, does not reply so as not to compromise himself, does not get the phone when I ring him and now because of HIS advice I am being threatened by the bank that they are issuing proceedings against me. MABS people do not really care for you. MABS should not make empty promises. It's because of this typically careless attitude that the country is in such a state. Because everything in this country is ran by AMATEURS. In the end, you REALLY have NO ONE to help you and you're stuck in the mud like centuries ago. And if you dare complaining, things may well get worse for you! However I will complain to MABS HQ and I will go to the Media if I do get to be summoned to Court or have any other proceedings issued against me. I can prove I did email him. While he LIED to me when he said he would ring me back, he said he had left a VoiceMail, not true, I did check, does not email me back, and after being asked several times to forward the correspondence between MABS and my creditors he still could not do it! How is a normal person supposed to interpret this? I think this says it all! Not only it shows carelessness but it is also rude to ignore people's emails and phonecalls, especially knowing of their pressing circumstances. Is this what MABS is all about? MABS DO get subsidized by the government to do this job, it's like with Clontarf, WE the tax payers are paying for a service that is not being delivered by professional people. Professionals do not ignore emails or phonecalls or LIE about Voicemails being left, they behave like ADULTS and get the phone and reply emails, they do not hide like children. And they treat people with RESPECT! In the end, the most vulnerable people get the hit and have no one to vouch for them and suffer the stress while these MABS people are comfortable in their jobs.

Advertisement