Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

song for christmas?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Basically, I teach a small youth choir, who every year love performing a different song for Christmas. (it doesnt need to be religous, e.g. last year we did Aint no Mountain High Enough, before that, we did all the usual Sister Act ones, and a fast version of Lean on Me.)

I usually have the song fully rehearsed and all by this stage, but this year for personal reasons have not had a minute to barely think about the choir.

has anyone any ideas of a song that is "cool" enough for 8-17 year olds, and that will be catchy enough to teach it to 20odd kids in 4weeks?? (doesn't need to be religious, but something nice eg Lean on Me etc)

all suggestions appreciated. xx

Thanks xxx

Advertisement