Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet laptop for Teaching

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi there, with the large government investment in technology in education recently I am looking at buying and using a convertible tablet laptop for teaching Maths. Has anyone any experience at presenting with a convertible tablet laptop. Ideally I'd like to get a compact enough tablet with wireless capability to connect with wireless projectors in different classrooms. Good battery life, with stylus and finger-touch input. I have no experience at all with tablets but it's the only way I can bring technology into the Maths class (due to amount of time spent at whiteboard writing). Microsoft onenote looks like the perfect way to organise my work. Budget is important as I'm going to be paying for this myself!!

Any advice on suitable models that will last me a few years would be great. Again I'm aware some older tablets have poor battery life and screen quality so if there is a model out there which is of a very good quality I'd live to know

Advertisement