Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver Grinds Wanted?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi there, I am looking for a Dreamweaver, Photoshop grind in Cork City?
    I just need the basics covered.

Will pay good rate.

PM if interested and we can discuss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Currently doing a course in the above mentioned in the College of Commerce in the city. Was looking at the notice board in there last night and there was a couple of ads for people offering grinds in Dreamweaver and Photoshop. I'd recommend popping in and checking it if you're passing.

Also, google should throw you up some hits as well. There should be lots of people willing to do them over the web with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I'd suggest a buying a book or a course from Lynda.com. Tutorials can be a mixed bag wrt quality and price, and self-learning is a key web skill.

Remember though, that DreamWeaver has significant rendering problems, many of us pros only use it for production. So do yourself a huge favour by learning xhtml and css over at www.w3schools.com.

Advertisement